Monday, April 10, 2017

ISLAMAPHOBES vs ISLAMAMANIACS

YES I AM AN ISLAMAPHOBE

 Please forward and share  facebook google plus twitter linked in  please share!

Photo
So you call me an Islamaphobe, you must remember there are two sides to every coin, your side is called an Islamamaniac! 

So you think you are superior to me because I am an Islamaphobe!  Bet me a dime to a dollar you do not even know the definition of an Islamaphobe?  

Well are we on for the bet?  If not then guess what you are besides an Islamamaniac?  A coward as well!  

Islamaphobe is someone who does not want to be blown up, have their head cut off,  honor killing, how that is an honor is beyond me!  Rape, burning people alive and all that you see below directly from the Koran!!

Photo






Photo


Photo


No comments:

Post a Comment