Saturday, April 30, 2016

COMPUTERS MADE IN AMERICA


HOLY TOLEDO IN OHIO!                    article by:  James Thomas Fridas

 Please forward and share  facebook google plus twitter linked in  please share!


Do you believe in American made products?  Well so do I!!  Hope this article will spur my readers to act on this as there needs to be a movement to buy American and this could be a trend!!!

Yes! Yes!  In Ohio as in the state of Ohio!  Incredible I know, but that is the way of life my readers the way of life!  The company is named Union Built as  it must be a union house and I think if you look closely the union may have financed it in order to break into the electronics industry as they have been resistant to the union, this is strictly my own impression I may be wrong but I will investigate and report back to you!   I fill in more information below on Union Built! Please read!

Did you know that all computers are not made in China!?  While many are such as the infamous Apple which built a city and is making the famous Apple brand in China for pennies on the dollar and selling them here in America for a kings ransom which I will never buy, we now have new makers in America!

Yes, isn't that exciting news?  You bet it is and like Apple when Steven Jobs was building his new company in his garage these new companies are exclusive here in America!  One such company is now in Orlando Florida, the name of this company is "LOTUS" not to be confused with the software by the same name.

Then there are others such as Union Built which is made in Ohio, WOW!  In America of all places!  Can you imagine that?  In addition there are more, but the real news is that while many companies went abroad there are those that realize its smart to be made in America, companies like Dell and Gateway are actually now back in the states and many more in time will be as well, Apple may never come back who cares!?  

Another upstart is Systemax, as well as a company named "ZT", then there is another company named "Polwell", hows that for new companies in America, these are small but in time I believe that they may show up companies like Apple, and I plan on buying American made soon!  

I hope you are a fan of Made in America as I am because we need to let the makers of products in America that its our money and our decision, my only regret is that Curtis Mathis televisions are no longer in business when the CEO was killed on an airline the company was unable to grow as the son did not seem to have his fathers business acumen and business sense, but that is the way of the world.

*********************************************************************************
Copyright © 2013 [JAMES THOMAS FRIDAS]. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment